Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, normal blood work, had miscarriages. What can be done?

hey i am 26 years old and in last 4 years i have had 3 miscarrys and i am trying to get pregnant again but nothing seems to work i had blood test done me and my partner but they all came back ok wat should do
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Firstly, it should be ascertained if there is any organic cause or a genetic cause for the recurrent abortions and also if the abortions are happening at exactly the same stage of the pregnancy to rule out a common cause. I would be able to comment further on your blood work if you had entered the results. If no obvious reason is found, it is always ideal to postpone pregnancy for at least a year or six months until the irritability of the uterus settles down. Please consult a specialist in high risk pregnancy for further management. Hope this helps.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor