Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving months after endometriosis operation. What is the cause and cure?

hi docter i am trying for conceiving last 4 month but i am till now not conceived i opereted my endometrosis in the month of april after that docter given me three month injection for reocuurence of endometrosis after injection my period stoped for 3 month when my period strated agian then docter advice me now u can try for baby we are trying but still its not conciving what will i do i am so much worried
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
You should try for another months to get pregnant because endometriosis reduces fertility.
You need to have intercourse on the day before you ovulate (day 10-13 of your periods)if your periods are regular.
If you dont become pregnant within 1 year of regular intercourse you need to consult with your gyn.
Take folic acid and vit.E .
Take care of your self
Answered: Fri, 10 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor