Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, irregular periods. Had endometrial tuberculosis. Taking clofert.

I am 28 yrs. old and trying to conceive since 2 yrs. I consulted the dosctor and was told that I am suffering from PCOD . After few months I changed the doctor and she made a test, the result was endrometrium tuberclosis. I took the medicine for 6 months and after a test it resulted that it has been cured. Now I am clofert 50 mg for 3 cycles but still not conceived. My peiod cycle has also reduced. every onth my period occures 6 days before and the flow is also less.. Please advise on this and can you suggest that it happens that someone donot realise any early pregnency symtoms and conceives.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
better you recheck once for presence of PCOD as it can cause anovulation and scanty flow during periods,
if in ultrasound PCOD is detected you can take treatment for it which will possibly cure your symptoms.
some women may not realize the features of early pregnancy, so if you have doubt, you can go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor