Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, have small egg size. What treatment should be taken?

hi this is haseeb, i have a wife she has a pregnancy problem? last period 25 january 2012 and then period again 07 march 2012 my wife egg not bigg so this is a problem, i think i check up the doctor egg size is 0.85mm what can i do? all test is positive. i have almost done one year marriage
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

I guess your wife has got hormonal imbalance which is disturbing her periods so they are getting delayed.

Also as from what information you have written it is difficult to assess but I guess the egg of your wife is not getting matured.

So for this you should consult your Gynaecologist and she will prescribe medicines to regularize her periods as well as the proper egg formation.

Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor