Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving. What medication or treatment should be taken to improve sperm count and penetration?

what is the tablet to be used for good sperm and good penetration we r planning for kids since 3 years we r married since 6 years we have done all types of test for my wife they said she is fine and also laproscopy and i travell a lot but still try to make time for the days required but still we dont have what to be done
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have trying for baby since 6 years after your marriage.

It is difficult to make precise comments in absence of detail reports specifically semen analysis and findings.

As regards your problem in penetration during sex it is likely to be due to inadequate hard erection .Please consult qualified Urologist for assessment and further treatment.

Taking medicines like Sildenafil (Viagra) will help to get good hard sustainable erection for penetration.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and improve sperm count to some extent.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor