if you have sleep problem only, then follow sleep hygiene
for 1-2 weeks before starting any medicine.
1. don't sleep in day time, even short naps
2. don't take tea or coffee after 4 pm.
3. don't watch TV and don't use computers in evening, although you can listen or read anything.
4. never look at watch after going to bed.
5. do some physical exercise in evening
6. wake up at same time daily, even if you slept very late in night.
I am sure practicing these for few days will solve your problem
best of luck, sweet dreams