Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Difficulty breathing, swelling in nose, sores covered with scabs, tension headaches. Decongestion techniques?

For the past few weeks, I have had a hard time breathing as the inside of my nose seems swollen and I have several sores that are covered with scabs. I ve been having a lot of congestion and tension headaches as well. I have been taking allergy pills daily as well as applying a saline solution to the scabs. Nothing seems to help. Decongestants only help temporarily but after about an hour I am having a hard time breathing again. Any ideas?
Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
check out first the trigger factors for your allergy .. the causative factor..

secondly take a course of antibiotic for min 7 days.. to control the infection and inflamation..

secondly check out if it is sinusitis or nasal polyps where in you will see the growth in the nose..

only after completing the course will be able to guide you take care
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor