Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Difficulties in passing stool. Pain in tube like throbbing or twisting. Cure for symptoms?

hello there. im a young female of 31.when i go for a poo it really hurts when coming out feels like i have glass up my butt. ive noticed though when my period comes along it stops then when my period has finished it starts over. i also sometimes have pains in my right tube like a throbbing or twisting if that makes sense. this has been happening for quite awhile now. please could you help with some advice. i know i should of seen my GP but getting an appointment in that place is terrible right now. kind regards miss j brookes
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using HCM
As you have difficulty in passing stools, take food rich in fiber content , more of vegetables and fruits, take plenty of liquid items, regular moderate exercise , it helps to make stool softer and easy to defecate.
Get well soon.

Dr. Vidya
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor