Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Difference in breast size, painful, have severe scelosis. Treatment?

I have different sized breast and I was diagnosed with severe scelosis at age 20. I believe my breast have caused me pain would my insurance cover a breast augmentation if it might fix my cak issues my breast are almost a cup size different.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
If your doctor can document that your breast size is causing you discomfort, it can sometimes be covered by insurance. That really depends on your policy and the company with which you get insurance. It is easier if your doctor can document that it is causing you pain, and that really is decided on a case by case basis by the insurance company. The only thing you can do is to talk to your doctor and ask him/her if a letter can be written to your insurance company requesting coverage and explaining why he/she thinks it is justified. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor