Difference between meditation & yoga

I am very much confused between yogfa and meditation, I want to know the difference between yoga and meditation..
Sat, 5 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Meditation is a part of Yoga. Yoga combines both physical and mental aspects in it while Meditation is only on the Mental aspect. But physical fitness is required before you sit for meditation. You can meditate better if you practise Yogasanas and Pranayama with that. So start with Asanas, then to Pranayama and later to meditation.

There is not fitness method which can challenge Yoga.

satoshi's  Response
Mediatation and yoga are both related to each other, with yoga only you can do mediation also, so yoga has both in it. so go for yoga, its good.
parimal's  Response
Both are good for relieving the stress. Better to practice both for an healthy living
naiyak's  Response
meditation is to improve concenteration and for relaxation. i have heard people who are short tempered should undergo this and will have a better results on there anger control