Difference between juvenile mclonic epilepsy and absence/complex partial seizures

What is the difference between juvenile myclonic epilepsy and absence/complex partial seizures ? Does JME typically happen in the morning ? Can it be diagnosed from a EEG ? I was doing some research and understand that it is difficult to wean away the meds from JME How far this is true ? Would tegretol work for JME ? Last question ? If fits are unwanted electrical activityu in the brain does it mean that the seizure is not severe if we do not have an haeadache ? thanks for your response
Thu, 4 Oct 2012