Difference between hyper tension and High BP

What is the difference between Hyper tension and High Blood pressure ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
None.

what is the difference between high blood pressure and stress ?

Hi-----I have been suffering from cervical spondylosis since 15 years and also a hypertensive patient since 20 years or so---in winter times my neck region shows some mild tightness and alos my BP goes up in spite of 4 different types of antihypertensive drugs--i am 66 now . I read an article of close link between CS and sympathetic nerve system routed essential hypertension which can be cured by some suregry of the neck c1--c6 kind---and alos can be free from any hypertensive drugs---may be I can do with some exercise as well.Can you pl enlighten me about this topic and the experience of solved cases ???and if so how can go about solving my case.

Doctor, afterstudying about BP, it is a chronic disorder of our blood flow inside our blood vessels, i believe it generally happens due to many of these elelments viz., 1. high mind pressure with internal tension 2. foods with high sodium levels 3. excess BMI with high cholesterol levels. - I am i right or wrong

Recent questions on  Hypertension

30 minutes after a run yesterday, that i did not feel was extremely stressful. my heart felt out of rhythm and i was coughing. i felt like the cough was to get it back in rhythm, is it? i am a 50 year old female, have high blood pressure and am about 40 # overweight. i have had a EKG and stress test w/ultra sound and everything is normal.

In a recent medical exam, my BP was 142/92 and my pulse rate was 63. My SpO2 was measured twice (three minutes apart) and went from 96% to 93%. I had no medical history to report to the doctor. I was basically starting fresh with my healthcare. She said my vitals were normal and stable. She said my BP was likely due to my back pain (that led to the visit in the first place). But if my pressure was high, why was my rate low?? And, what is the significance of the drop in SpO2? Thanks.

I have a rash in my groin and my body is always itchy. For about 2 years I had rashes on both my feet. It seems to have cleared now but I still have to apply dipresone everyday. I take medication for high blood pressure - Micardi Plus, Zanidip and Spiractin. Are any of these causing my rash problems?

My husaband is 65 years old nad he told me that last night he experienced a sudden waive of dizziness, enough that he actually fell down. He has high blood pressure and on meds, but never diagnosed with anything else. He is currently working out of town and lives alone. I am very concerned. What could that be?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...