Difference between hyper tension and High BP

What is the difference between Hyper tension and High Blood pressure ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
None.

what is the difference between high blood pressure and stress ?

Hi-----I have been suffering from cervical spondylosis since 15 years and also a hypertensive patient since 20 years or so---in winter times my neck region shows some mild tightness and alos my BP goes up in spite of 4 different types of antihypertensive drugs--i am 66 now . I read an article of close link between CS and sympathetic nerve system routed essential hypertension which can be cured by some suregry of the neck c1--c6 kind---and alos can be free from any hypertensive drugs---may be I can do with some exercise as well.Can you pl enlighten me about this topic and the experience of solved cases ???and if so how can go about solving my case.

Doctor, afterstudying about BP, it is a chronic disorder of our blood flow inside our blood vessels, i believe it generally happens due to many of these elelments viz., 1. high mind pressure with internal tension 2. foods with high sodium levels 3. excess BMI with high cholesterol levels. - I am i right or wrong

Recent questions on  Hypertension

i AM 40 YRS OLD AND MY NORMAL BP HAS ALWAYS BEEN 118/73 (TOPS) I HAVE HAD UPPER LEFT QUADRANT PAINS WITH LOOSE STOOLS AND RECTAL BLEEDING AND MY BP HAS INCREASED TO 130/90, DOES THIS REQUIRE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OR CAN IT WAIT FOR A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TO BE MADE WITH IN 6 MO.? PAIN LEVEL IS BETWEEN 6-8

I am asking this question for my friend. She had chemotherapy two years ago for a very invasive form of breast cancer. For the past six months her incontinence has steadily worsened. She has to change her sheets every night and is exhausted. She is on a fentanyl patch for chronic neuropathic pain as well as anti-depressants. She does not have high blood pressure, but now is experiencing shortness of brearth. She is not satisfied with the care she has been receiving from her physicians and does not know what to do? What would you recommend? Thank you very much.

i am a 250lb, 6'8", 37yr old male with high blood pressure who just had intense sex with my 23yr old girlfriend of 2 years, and after sex i had a little blood coming out the head of my penis. I used the bathroom to "clean the system" and there was blood. Not to mention my right side of my stomach down to my scrotum is hurting bad! there is a buldging vein on my scrotum where the pain is... What should i do???

dear doctor,
I am on high bp medicine alprex am one daily and one naxium 40 for haital hernia. apart from this I am taking half tab for bhp. I take 2 pegs of whisky on regular basis to help me forget my past. for the last two years i am troubled with ed and I am very very sad for that. what should I do:

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...