Diet, muscles become smaller, breathing difficulty, feels weak

hello. i m 15 years old and im from algeria.. I was healthy and in i had a normal body but i thought i could need a diet so ive followed a diet program i ve made which was very pour with protein ......but after 4 weeks....my muscles become very small (and specially my arms muscles) and now i can t breath well which reflect on My performance in sports (like running ) and in rapping as a result;; i m now very weak ..and i m asking u if there is Solution to my problem ..p.s.i m sorry if i made some mistaks cause as i ve sead before i m from algeria and i don t know how to write polite requests ..
Wed, 30 Oct 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
A well balanced diet is required for optimum growth of body.
Only high protein diet will not lead to healthy body growth.
I suggest you to take a well balance diet consisting of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, and other micro nutrients for healthy body.
Consult the physician for examination and investigations to look and manage your present fatigue.
Hope I have answered your query.
Regards.