Did I have a heart attack?

okay. so this morning after i got out of the shower i was feeling really dizzy. so i sat down and my vision got static-ky. i kept telling myself i was okay. but then i felt my heart beating really fast, and then it got slower and slower. then it stopped. and i passed out for 3 seonds. it felt like a rollar coaster. i really need some answers, im kinda nervous about that inncident [Sorry bad spelling]
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Of course if you are worried or are still having dizziness or other symptoms you should see your doctor. Only tests, EKG, etc. can determine whether you had a heart attack or not. It sounds to me, more like "syncope." A fainting spell/episode creating a rapid change in blood pressure. Possibly the shower was too hot and this contributed to the episode.