Diarrhea, blood in stools, gas, cramps, sleeping a lot. Treatment?

So ive been having diarrhea about 3 to 4 times a day for about 3 weeks now. Ive had diarrhea in the past but never this much for this amount of time and never this bad. So I noticed that I have some blood in my stool and ive been having a lot of gas and cramping lately and my eating habbits have not changed. Ive been sleeping a lot lately as well. I just dont know whats wrong with me. I don t chew gum and I hardly eat things like popcicles or anything thats generally high with corn syrup .
Mon, 22 Apr 2019