Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with yeast infection and UTI. Partner having burning on the penis and white patch on the leg. Has he been contracted the infection?

Hello I have a question about urinary tracts and sexual intercourse. My boyfriend and I had intercourse the past couple of days and I ve noticed a some pasty white stuff on his leg and he said he penis was burning a little? I ve been drinking cranberry juice and my urinary tract has eased up but I havent been diagnosed with a UTI . I had a yeast infection a month ago and now this could he have a yeast infection now from me?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello ,
yes he could have got the infection , i suggest him to undergoe VDRL test to confirm this , if the test is negative it could be due to some other infection ,
I suggest you to consult Venerologist , neaby

Wishing you a good health ,
Dr K Sanga Reddy
Answered: Sun, 10 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor