Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with vulvadynia. Want to find a way to tandem bike with husband

I have diagnosed vulvadynia but would like to find a way to tandem bike with my husband. I am looking for an appropriate seat. Thinking that one supporting the ischial tuberosities might satisfy the requirement. Looking for a way to ride just 5 miles a day for exercise and companionship as my husband is an avid cyclist.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor