Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with vocal cord polyp. Hoarseness in the voice. Surgery suggested. Any other treatment?

Hi I have diagnoised with vocal cord polyp . Doctor advised me to go for surgery to remove this polyp. These is horseness in my voice from last 2 months. Is there alternative treatment available apart from surgery. Currently I am taking Homeopathic Treatment for this. Can I continue with the same or any alternative treatment available in Alopathy. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. i am not sure about homeopathy, but once you have developed a polyp , it is advisable that you undergo surgery. it will not come down with medications. post operative you will be advised speech therapy to prevent recurrence of the polyp. thanks
Answered: Fri, 27 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor