Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with ulcers, typhoid and amoeba. On medication. Advised scanning and x-ray.

Am 30 years old have been suffering from very severe stomach pains have been put on ulcers drugs pain killers invein the other day was diagnised with ulcers, typhoid and amoeba currently on esso kitt and zinnat but the pain has not gone today am told to go for scanning and x-ray is this o.k doctor help.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
where is the pain located exactly ie in which part of stomach.plz specify your food habbits and life style too for a accurate response.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor