Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with trich, circular white spot on outer labia majora, swelling, no itching. Cure?

Hello, I have a concern, recently I was diagnosed with trich, I received treatment Monday which was four pills at once. All of my symptoms went away. Last night while bathing I notice a small circular white spot on my outer labia majora , its slightly raised, but looks flat. It not itching, just a little sore. Yesterday I did wear lace panties and I took them off because my labia majora was sore on the side where the white bump is.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there. Thank you for your question. I do not think that there is any connection between the your recent trichinosis and the bump you describe. This may be a small Bartholin Cyst but you would need to be confirmed by a doctor examining you. Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor