Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with tortuous oesophagus. What to do?

I have been diagnosed with a tortuous oesophagus. I have had a Nissan fundoplication and the oesophagus problem appeared during a barium swallow due to extreme nausea and vomiting and acid reflux . Are there any answers as dilatations only help for two or three weeks. I am taking mot ilium now but, again with only minor help. Can a special diet help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ligh food semisolid diets and non fatty nongreesy and non spicy foods
take lt of warm waterv
control gerd with antacids and ppi
dilatation is only temporary can go if more problems in between
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor