Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with tetrospermia and PCOD. Prescribed ecosprin, neurobin. What can be done?

I have opted for Icsi since my husband is diagnosed with tetrospermia.. doctor has prescribed the following medications - Ecosprin , Neurobin & Folsafe.. I am diabetic & was diagnosed with PCOD a couple of years ago & am also taking Glyciphage SR 500mg & diamet SR 500mg.. Is this ok.. Pls advise. From past 2 months my period cycle has changed to 40 days.. other wise my period cycle was once in 30 to 32 days which would last for 4 to 5 days.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please consult a gynecologist as soon as possible. Chances could be that you may be pregnant too. I hope this helped.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor