Diagnosed with rectal prolapse, have pus in bowel movements, severe pain. Treatment advise?

Hi are you here on line at the moment please, as I have my left ovary attached to my sigmoid colon , it acute pain I get, plus it seems to have caused rectal prolapse . As that showed up on barium enema the rectal prolapse. I have waited 7 years for this diagnosis, & 4 months later I am still awaiting to be told if they will do an operation. Most recently i have had large amounts of yellow 2inch bolbs of pus come from inside my bm, it is feeling ulcerated in the sigmoid colon, and this is where this large amount of clear yellowish blobs come from, they are large. The pain requires massive amounts of heavy duty pain patches . I can not go out the house as I cant sit for long or stand. Please can you help me . Thanking you in advance.
Tue, 5 Mar 2019