Diagnosed with pancreas cancer. Did chemotherapy. Now eyes is yellow with a bilirubin. How long will be the survival?

Hi my mother in law was diagnosed with pancreas cancer stage 4. Metastases to the liver. She had 2 session of chemotherapy already, we were informed that this an advanced stage already , bt now her eyes started to become yellow with a bilirubin of 3.4. Just want to be prepared in this situation how long is the survival of the parient? Few more months? Weeks? Or days?
Tue, 28 May 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Difficult question to answer. Though there are data regarding your query but every patient not behave alike. Jaundice means metastasis to the liver and it can be said this has grave prognosis. Further chemotherapy will be difficult to continue. Best supportive care may be treatment possibility at this stage. Consult your doctor. This is not curable at this stage.