Diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Found tumour in liver. What are her chances of survival after treatment?

my auntie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer few years ago. After chimoterapy and other treatment she was fine. since then she had kidney problems and last week the doctors found a tumour in her liver . What are her chances of survival considering that she receives treatment in an underdeveloped country (romania). Want to know how long can she survive in the worst scenario? thanks for your help. Georgia
Mon, 23 Dec 2013