Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Have erectile dysfunction. Treatment?

Having sort erection dysfuntion problem since last month looks like may mental was very much fine till 6 month ago i was diagnosed with Multiple schulorisis way back 12 years ago my doctor gave me clean chit that is has been resolved 3 years back so do need to have some health strong med for this you know this quiet upset thing to happen to any male
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
You can try meds like viagra, they can help.
Some men with MS will have a nerve issue that will not allow erection without a vaccuum pump

Please rate 5 stars! I strive to provide the best answer I can to your quetsions!
Answered: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor