Diagnosed with membranous glomerulonephritis. How to cure from it, without consult any doctor ?

I am a 38yr old female and was diagnosed with membranous glomerulonephritis 3 weeks ago and was advised to avoid medication containing asprin and brufen. My immune system is very low at the moment and I have now got a really bad cold with sore sinuses. Which over the counter medicines am I allowed to buy and what else should I avoid without having to contact my doctor everytime I want to buy something at the pharmacy.
Tue, 16 Aug 2011