Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with kidney infection, have intense back pain, pressure under rib cage, diarrhea, abdominal cramps with numbness in leg. How can I relieve it?

i went to the ER last tuesday, they told me i had a kidney infection.. at first it was just really bad pain in my back, right under my rib cage on my left side.. they prescribed me antibiotics , but i dont have the money for that. Anyway, now its 6 days later, and its getting worse.. my bowels are crazy, at first i was going every half hour, it was small soft movements.. now i cant go at all.. the pain is coming and going, feels like menstrual cramps . My left leg keeps going numb also. HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms you are having are due to aggravation of the kidney infection you were diagnosed with. You need systemic antibiotics like ciprofloxacin after adequate investigations. You can attend ER for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor