Diagnosed with intestinal TB, taking akurit, benadon, becosules with Liv 52. Is it advisable to mix Ayurveda with allopathic?

I have been diagnosed with intestinal Tb and my doctor has prescribed me four akurit 4 tablets,half benadon and one vitamin Becosules tablet per day. Side by Side I am also taking Ayurveda medicines to counter the side effects of akurit 4, such as : Liv 52, Immunocare. I did lot of research on internet regarding combining of Liv 52 with akurit and the conclusion I came to is that it is really helpful in keeping liver healthy , stopping weight loss and preventing nausea feeling. It’s been only 5 days I have been taking this medication and in another 2 days I am going for some blood test to see whether I am having side effects of this medication or not. My question to you is that Is I am doing a right thing of mixing Ayurveda with Allopathic? Secondly after 1 week I have plans to go to Canada for my higher studies. I had already resigned from my current job. I prepared for admission to this University from last 9 months and at the end getting diagnosed with such a disease has really tore me apart. My parents are worried to send me abroad. I am not able to make a decision. Please suggest me what should I do? If I have to go then what precautions and preparation should I do before leaving India? Hope to get some encouraging advice.
Thu, 5 Jun 2014