Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with high platelet count, have reports. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hello Doctors, my name is vandana (female) age 35 years. I had been to one of the leading hospitals of India and i have been diagnosed with high platelet count (0000), ESR-25 (1st Hour) and TLC 0000. My reports also reflects Neutrophils to be 86. Please suggest what precausions and remedies for the same. does these reports reflects to a serious Disease...? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, your question does not show the values of platelet count and TLC. It just shows 0000 for both. Kindly let us know the full details of all the blood work, not just the values which are abnormal. And also let us know why you got the blood tests done. Are you experiencing any symptoms/ problems? Giving us the full details would help us get the full picture regarding your concerns.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor