Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with fluid in the lungs. Have cough and breathing difficulty. Can you suggest any doctors?

Hello, My Mom was very recently diagnosed with fluids in her Lungs, which the doctors removed through a small operation.
She is not feeling well, and having cough and severe breathing problem. I am currently in Pune, India, and planning to bring my Mom for some better treatment. Please suggest some good doctors for her.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You have not mentioned the details about the fluid in the lungs. There can be many causes for this commonest being due to lung and heart problem and TB remains the commonest lung cause for the fluid in the lungs. Your mother needs a complete work up by a pulmonologist to establish the diagnosis so that necessary treatment can be started. You have not mentioned where are you planning to take your mom for the treatment. If you are coming to Delhi you may contact me on my mobile 8860440712.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor