Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with fibroids, pain in rib cage, shoulder, abdominal pain on urinating. Cure?

I am 41 years old was diagnosed with fibroids! So painful I don t know what to do pain in my back right rib cage extending all the way up to my shoulder . Doc I don t know right now I m having so much flake in my head so disgusting am wondering if it is a result of the fibroid. Whenever time i used the bath room feel a lot of pain in my abdomen .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain covering all of the back upto the shoulder is not likely to be related to fibroids. This is ore likely to be a muscular pain that needs a direct evaluation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Mon, 6 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor