Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with endometriosis. Painful cramping with bleeding. Do I have to go to emergency?

Hi, I m 21 and I was finally diagnosed with endometriosis a few months ago. I am going to have a Mirena IUD to alleviate symptoms but my appointment is not until Dec. I am in need of an immediate answer, and am debating on going to the ER in fact right now however. The only reason I am not going is because of money, and I want to be sure if I need to. Anyway, I am having blood clots and huge amounts of bleeding and painful cramping that is making me feel faint and my eye sight black out if I stand up too fast. I am also a week bloated from not being able to relieve myself with #2. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it s being hosted at my house. Should I go see a professional at the ER or is there something besides heat and tylenol/etc. that will relieve my discomfort long enough to function until I can get an emergency appointment with my dr.? Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor