Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with chronic non bacterial prostatis, surviving with Norflox. Will Prosta-Q and Q-Urol give remedy ?

I have contacted a Dr in your forum and suggested me to meet urologist. Then it was confirmed "Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatis". For this there is no permanent cure / medicine found and i was surviving with Norflox 400. Now i could find a medicine invented in USA. Prosta-Q and Q-Urol. May i buy it, will it be remedy? Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  550
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have chronic non bacterial Prostatitis. You have been taking antibiotics like Norflox since along time but has no satisfactory results and improvement.
Yo have mentioned about new drugs like Prost -Q or Q-Urol which are widely used in USA. However there is no enough clinical data available to prove their efficacy and results.These are very costly drugs and still not available in Indian pharmaceutical market .
Answered: Sun, 7 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor