Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with chondroblastoma in shoulder. Which specialist should be consulted?

Hello, My daughter has been diagnosed with a chondroblastoma in her right shoulder/ arm . We are having a problem locating a surgeon with expertise in surgery of chondroblastoma close to a nerve. One of the recommendations is to have a radiologist treat with radio frequency. We would love to find a doctor experienced in operating very close to the nerve.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend,
welcome to HCM !
I am deeply concerned with the diagnosis and the need for surgery on your child.
in which part of the world do you live?
I am aware only of our paediatric ortho-onco-surgeon at our hospital in Pune, India.
you should look for a paediatric ortho-onco-surgeon in your area....there are a rare breed !!
pl. keep me informed on waht happens...
may be I could help.
all the best..
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor