Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with cholecystitis chronica. Wht does it mean?

Hi, my name is Biljana and I m writing to you for my sister. She had a surgery on 28 Jan and was received in the hospital with Ca pancreatitis??? diagnose. After the surgery and after biopsy we got the results and this diagnose: cholecystitis chronica. lymphadenitis chronica reactiva. Can you tell me what does it mean? Now She is at home and feeling good
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello, bmarkovskabt,
Your sister was initially hospitalized for acute pancreatitis which
is inflammation of the pancreas. This is related to the inflammation
of the gallbladder.The findings show that her gallbladder was
chronically inflamed, by repeated attaks.The lymph glands were
also inflamed because of being close.
I am glad that there was no cancer.
She should recover complrtely.
I wish her well.
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor