Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with Thalassemia. Fluctuating AC1 levels and anemia. Whom should I consult?

Hi Have been told that I have Thalamessia and My Ac1 goes up and down through out the year my blood level amemia goes up and down I need to know what specialist that I can consult with that can help me treat and control both Diet does not work I am unable to excerise because I have broken foot and subject to infection anytime
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query

i can feel your concerns

you can consult a hematologist in your town for your condition
wishing you good health
i am available for your help
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor