Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with TB in menstrual blood. Treatment?

I have been detected one year back (Mountax, Elisa Ig, IgM and Interferon gamma positive gamma (for TB) positive. I have taken ATT for nine months. After ATT, I was undergone USG for ovolution and was detected negative. I was prescribed Clomiphene citrate 50 mg. This medicine induces ovolution and I took for three months and could not conceive. Then I was prescribed HSG. No blockage was found in HSG. I consulted infertility specialist and she prescribed PCR TB od Mensural blood. It was detected positive (MTb-DNA). Please suggest what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
You should visit a tuberculosis expert who would suggest you a chest xray and a fractional d&c for AFB(PCR) and a histopathology.if the report is indicative of a positive result,you should take the anti tuberculosis DOTS treatment as rexommended by the doctor.
Sometimes even after treatment,some residual infection is left back and hinders conception.

Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor