Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with Soon's balanitis. Biopsy report normal. Advice for permanent cure?

About two years back the glans became red over a large area, the area became moist. swap test of the discharge was normal, the Dermatoligst diagonised t as Zoon s Balantities; Biopsy was done and found to be no cancerous. He prescribed: Alegra 180mg for 5days if there is any itching, also Refzil O (500 mg) tab & Vizylac tab for 7 days. He also prescribed to use T-bact cream for 14 days & thereafter to continue use of Picon cream (1%). As per Doctor s opinion 98% of the problem solved & slowly I would be 100% cured. I was too happy with the result. Unfortunately, for the Last two days I find the problem is reappearing. Please advise what should I do now for permanent cure. Please note I was never indulged in illicit sex. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

You need to see a dermatologist who can examine the area and suggest if you need a biopsy done and determine the diagnosis as to give you the right treatment. Again not having indulged in illicit sex has nothing to do with the fact that you are having this problem. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor