Diagnosed with Parkison's disease. Detected PLID problem in MRI. Are both connected? Solution?

Hi doctor, My wife is diagnosed as Akinitic Regidity Syndrom and the doctor said, Parkinsonism . Doctor prescribed Syndropa Plus 125mg, Pecetine 1mg, Resalect-0.5mg and Ropak-2mg. Her problem is Tremor in the hands and legs, Slow movement, Feeble sound in talking, and more important is back-pain, could not walk for few minutes, cannot stand-up from the chair. Earlier, on MRI , it was detected that there is a PLID problem at L4/s1 - L5/s1. Is there any connection between the parkinsonism and PLID. How can I get rid of this problem?
Fri, 21 Dec 2012