Diagnosed with PCOS and my cycle is irregular. Could i be pregnant, if Nabothian cyst post a problem or may be the cause of my menstrual delay ?

I m 33 yrs old and in my day 60 since my first menstruation. I am diagnosed with PCOS and my cycle is irregular. I took the urine pregnancy twice, day 46 and day 39, and they were all negative. I took up Duphaston on day 47 and today is my last intake. A month before my last menstruation I took up Puregon and Pregnyl. My doctor advised me to undergo transvaginal and here is the impression Normal sized retroverted uterus with thickened endometrium . Nabothian cyst, posterior cervix . Normal ultrasound of the ovaries. Clear adnexae. My doctor said that it is still to early to know if I m pregnant and I have to wait for two more weeks to be sure. Is it possible that I m pregnant? Would my Nabothian cyst post a problem or may be the cause of my menstrual delay? Thank you.
Sat, 21 May 2011