Diagnosed with Matestacised thyroid cancer. Spread to neck and lungs. Underwent surgery followed by Radioactive Iodine pills. Taking Naxaver.

Doctor, my husband is 49 yrs old, 4 yrs ago he was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid cancer, he underwent a neck dissection, the thyroid was removed along with surrounding lymph nodes, followed by Radioactive Iodine pills treatment. The following year (3 yrs ago) the cancer returned on some neck lymph nodes, again he underwent an operation to remove them, followed by Radioactive Iodine pills. The following year (2 yrs ago) for the 3rd time, the cancer returned on some neck lymph nodes, again he underwent surgery to remove them, followed by Radioactive Iodine pills. Earlier this year 2013 for the 4th time the cancer returned, but now the new and terrible diagnosis is Matestacised thyroid cancer which has spread down his neck and into his lungs. MY QUESTION IS: he is on Naxaver
Mon, 29 Apr 2013