Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with HSP, possibility of relapse. Bubbling feeling in kidney area, taking Ibuprofen for pain. Should I visit a doctor?

In my medical history I was diagnosed with the disease HSP, I have a possibility of relapsing. The past 2 days I ve had a bubbling feeling in the area of where my Kidneys are located. When i devolved this disease it left me with kidney damage. I m not suppose to take Ibuprofen in big dosages but I have been taking it in 1000 too 1500 quantities at a time because its the only pain reliever i have. I need to know if I should make a doctors appointment or get it checked out immediately
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Nephrologist 's  Response
do USG ABDOMEN,also stop brufen try tramadol tab or combination of tramadol with paracetamol.urine routine, also required sr creatinine.with these reports check your doctor
Answered: Sat, 19 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor