Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with Gaits Abnormality skeletal pain. What does it mean?

Hi,, I am a 44 year old african American female. I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 2000. However in 2009 I was diagnosed with Gaits Abnormality Skeletal pain, I have been researching for sometimes now to what that really means. I wake up at night screaming because the pain in my hip bones hurt and its becoming very much unbearable My arms and legs are so stiff and painful as well. The pain in my hip bone is just to much. I am requesting the actual definition of this illness and if it is treatable, what are the sym[ptoms. I am also allergic to Anectine atype of anethesia(succlin) a type of rare enzyme in my blood I was told. After my very first surgery, I was s still unconscious and on the respirator, I didn t come arround til later that evening, since my actuall surgery 8:00am that morning. I was paralized for more than 24 hours after my surgery.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

Gait abnormality associated skeletal pain refers to pain in the bones and muscles due to the way in which you walk (gait). There are many gaits with which people walk and some of them can cause stress on the bones, muscles and nerves which can then cause severe pain. Please consult a physiotherapist and discuss exercises by which the pain can be reduced.

Hope this helps
Answered: Mon, 25 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor