Diagnosed with Epididymo orchitis and varicocele. Taking Ciprofloxacin. Proper treatment?

Hi Doctor, One month ago,I got diagnosed with right(Right testes) epididymo- orchitis .(due to Bacterial Infection ).I am taking Ciprofalxin 500mg twice daily. Last four days i am getting discomfort in Left Testes but my Right Testes is normal and then i was asked to scan ..Results were:Bilateral eipdidymo-orchitis and left sided variocele(veins 3.5 mmand 3.6 mm on valsalva with reflux )..Doctor here, advised me to take the same antibiotic for another 10 days to be able to cure this.. Kindly suggest me that, am i going in right directions or i need to consult with another specialist. Since I am getting married in 4 months, does this cause sterility.kindly suggest.
Tue, 28 May 2013