Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma, had persistent cough, shortness of breath. Infection of lower right lobe. Is beer okay ?

I was recently diagnosed with is beer okay with Adenocarcinoma cancer . I had a persistant cough and then shortness of breath. The doctor said an infection of the lower right lobe. Then he x-rayed and discovered water in my right lung . They drained 6cm of water, then they said it contained cance cells, which they determined to be is beer okay with Adenocarcinoma, can they determine this from the sample?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
you have got adenocarcinoma , sibe and site are not mentioned. anyway, probably you have got adenocarcinoma lung. it can spread to pleura causing pleural effusion , if malignant cells are positive in effusion fluid then the disease is upstaged so treatment protocol to be selected accordingly. consult your doctor in this issue. take care.
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor