Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with ADD since childhood. Trouble in focusing. Suggestions?

Hi, I m summer and I m 24 years old. Ever since i was a young child I ve been diagnosed with ADD/ ADHD . As a child i was able to get medication through medicaid, now that I m older medicaid no longer treats my disability . I work at O reilly auto repair in Hammond La. I m also having trouble focusing, and getting the job done correctly. Sometimes i find myself rushing too quickly while doing something, not noticing how fast i go. My boss recommends me to find a doctor that can help my disability. However, i have no insurance nor medicaid. Someone please point me in the right direction on finding a doctor for a reasonable price.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am sorry that you are having to go through this condition. Please look up the local social services in your area. To help I have looked up some on the net for you:

Also the city of Hammond LA should have a social services department that can help.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor