Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed of hole in head. Dizziness, nausea. CT scan, CBC test done. What is this hole?

I have been feeling dizzy and nauseated. I got a CT scan . The result came back n the doctor said I need to get some kind of specialty MRI that starts with a P she said some place in my head has a hole that is supposed to be filled in. She said it has to do with my vision , n it is nothing to do with my thyroid cause my CBC came out normal. What is it that she is talking about n if I don t take care of it, what is the worst scenario?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query..
The doctor must have suggested a PET scan.
PET scan help to know the function of any organ in the body..
May be your doctor wanted to look for any vascular abnormalities in the area of brain which correlates for vision..
You can get the test done and your doctor can tell you what to do next depending on the reports..
Will be available for further queries..
Take care...
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor