Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed of bilateral PCOS, Dr. advised contraceptive, clomid. Can I get pregnant ?

hi.. i am 27 years old, married for 2 yrs and was diagnosed of bilateral polycystic ovary . my doctor wanted to regulate my mens since it is the reason why i went to her (i had a 40 day cycle the month before). she gave me an oral contraceptive pill to be taken for two months. then she said that she ll give me clomid on the third month. will this make me pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
To regulate the cycle length, oral pills is the most effective way. Once your periods will become regular, then ovulation inducing drugs like clomiphene will help in you in producing eggs so that you can conceive.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 8 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor