Diagnosed multip lipomas tumour. Will homeopathic treatment help in curing lipomas permanently?

Hello Doctor, (Dr. Rangadhar M.D Homeopath) I have lipomas for 1 year 6 month. I am just 25 years old with no ill habits. There all nearly 5-6 or may be more. First time it was only one on my right hand………and it was increasing big. Only two month age I noticed two lipoma in my left hand & one in my back chest. I discussed with doctors (Surgery and Medicine) about lipomas. They told me that it was multi Lipomas tumor. They also told me that these lipomas are not dangerous and they are removed by surgery. I also went a homeopathic doctor. He gave me some medicine. I took all medicine continuously about 3 month … but I don’t get any improvement yet. He (homeopathic doctor) told me it will take long time to remove lipomas. I’m almost sure that lipomas have occurred because of allergy. Now my question is: Is there a treatment in homeopathy to completely prevent the lipoma from reoccurring and of course permanently? Is there any treatment to decrease the size of existing lipomas or completely eradicate the all lipomas. How long will it take to see any improvement? I used to eat a lot of Hilsha ilisha fish. I didn’t do any test for lipomas. Please help by giving me your valuable suggestion. I would be very grateful to you. I m also sending some photo image for your kind information. Thanking you Kamrul Hasan Bangladesh
Thu, 12 Dec 2013